Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh Baby... FOOD

Yesterday, I was invited to Dana's house to make baby food. She belongs to a "moms group" where they meet once a week. All of the girls there have children around the same age and since our kids are starting to eat solids, we made a party out of making baby food. We each brought a fruit or vegetable and containers so we could have a wide variety of meals for the babies. A few days ago I told my husband that I was going to a "baby making party." What I meant to say was that I was going to a "baby FOOD making party"... Big difference! Look at that spread
Dana and Quinn
Our Newlywed Elise and Roderick
Just Chillin'
No pulling hair Roderick
Keep your hands to yourself Roderick
Oh Babies!!!

2 comments:

  1. So fun, Amy! I'm so glad you did this -- and took a picture of the babies all together, which is fun to have to compare with another picture of them together in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Amy! Remember when I dropped out of my mom's group?

    ReplyDelete