Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mckenna's first photo shoot with Junebug

I might be Junebug Photography's BIGGEST fan! If there was a "like" button under each of these pictures, I would hit it every time.  Prita, we might be onto something here.  Facebook fan page??? Anyway, since the sun has been out, we decided to take some "one year" pictures of our Mckenna Rosebud.  I realize she is one year and one month but who is counting? Besides, she has matured so much since her big birthday ball. That's right. She was able to sit still, pose on command, and smile for the camera. She's practically a lady.

Can't get over how much she looks like Roderick here.  This is 100% his expression. Crazyness.
And just because I have connections, I had my son jump in a few of the shots.  The camera loves him.
Ok, the camera loves both of them. 

I'm the luckiest mom on the face of this earth.  Thank you Junebug for reminding me over and over and over again.  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment