I realize this is not the best photograph but what do you expect when you take a pic in the dark?
Let me just explain what I captured here. This is Roderick sound asleep with all of his buddies.
That is 2 HUGE firetrucks, one blue bunny, 1 Lightening McQueen, 1 Mater, Mac (who can carry them all), 1 Tahoe Car (that is actually a black classic car), 1 hummer, Thomas the Train, 3 race cars and a tractor. I wish I was kidding. I also wish I was kidding when I say that when he comes into our room in the early morning, he brings ALL of his cars with him. If he can't get them all in one load, he drops them off onto our bed (one at a time), goes back to his room and gets the rest. Once settled, he wakes me up, tells me to "nuggle him and tickle his hand," pulls the sheets over his cars and goes back to sleep. Most mornings I would like to throw the cars out the window. I mean, its 5:00 am and Tahoe Car has managed to make an impression in my cheek after sleeping on him for hours. Yet somehow, I can't help but be won over. He had me at "nuggle me mom."
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment