Friday, August 31, 2012

I'm a Grandma!!!

Yep, Roderick has 3 children.  Below you will see a picture of my grand babies.







What???
You don't see them?
Oh, me either.
But my red head does.
Meet....
Kootinana (Koo-Tee-Nah-Nah), female, age 15.  On some days, she is age 2
Kooteelilac (Koo-Tee-Lie-Lack), male, age 2. Never any other age.
Meet Bayfema (Bay-Fee-Ma), female, age 2

I know what you are thinking. Where are these kids from? What nationality are they? Native American? East Indian? No folks. These are local kids. They are from Anderson Island.  Sometimes Kootinana is also from Europe, near Monaco, but most days, he is from the Pacific Northwest.

Let me tell you what these kids do on a daily basis.

They throw their books on the floor.
They go potty in their underwear.
They say bad words.
They turn on the sprinkler.
They get dirt on the carpet.
They slam the shower door.
They break windows.
They take pictures off the wall.
They spill water on the carpet (bet that is tough to clean up).
They eat cookies, not in the kitchen but the living room.
They go in the road and don't hold their moms hand (wonder where she is)?
They spill chips on the carpet.
They don't drink Pedisure in the kitchen.
They get out of their room so so so many times during time out.
They throw big trucks (he said this makes him crazy).
They don't share the swing.
The list goes on...

I've never met my grandkids but I think I love them.










2 comments:

  1. I asked ROderick and he told me that Kootinana is five. Ten minutes later she was 14! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am dying laughing right now, hilarious!!! Their names kill me! I had Kaffa and Keefee when I was little my sister still makes fun of me! I want to meet your kids someday, I already love them!

    ReplyDelete