Friday, February 15, 2013

Kiki Turns 4

It's so hard to believe my little niece, Kennedy, turned 4 last week.  I know I say it often but time really does go by too fast.  I wish I could stop it, enjoy every moment, rewind it, and hit replay over and over again.

Dear Kennedy Renee,

Wow.  I can't believe you are 4 years old already.  It seems like just yesterday you were in your mommy's tummy (yes, I said that for you.  I know how much you like to talk about babies in bellies).  I am so crazy about you.  I am not sure if its because you are like a second daughter to me or if its because I see myself in you (sorry guys, but I do).  Your spunk, your dedication, your feistiness, your bossiness, your wonderful ability to take care of people, your BIG heart, your LOVE for my Roderick and Baby Kenna, your love for pink and very girly things, your passion for being independent, your vibrant personality, your smarts, your word choices (totally, seriously), your constant protection for Roderick at school, your compassion for your friends and cousins... ok, so I can't take credit for all of these wonderful traits but a few for sure. :-) Oh, and that nail biting... STOP NOW! Trust me, you don't want to have nails like your Auntie.

You are so special to me Kennedy and I will forever love you as if you were my own.  I thank God I get to be your neighbor, your "unofficial non confirmed Catholic" Godmother, your Auntie and your friend.  I am always here if you need me, today or when you are 16.  Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl.
I adore you and love you more than you know.

Oceans of Love,
Your FAVORITE Auntie Amy XOXO












Happy Birthday Princess Kiki

3 comments:

  1. Ummm... this is SO sweet! You are such an amazing aunt. Both of the girls just love you to pieces!!! X0X0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Kenna's hair is long enough for pig tails. She adorable. Love you guys. Let's chat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and Happy Birthday, Kiki. We've never met but I feel like I know you. :)

    ReplyDelete