Call me crazy, call me blessed- ROUND #3 is on!
Thats right!
Baby Harvie is due on July 17th 2014.
We are so excited!
I am 17 (almost 18 weeks along)
Feeling pretty darn good. Tired but good.
So far, I don't have gestational diabetes so the weight is coming on.
That also means I am eating like a "normal" pregnant woman-
LOVING Mexican (especially Taco Del Mar)
LOVING Italian- Pizza
LOVING chocolate!
I think I am pregnant with a Mexican boy (i've always wanted to adopt a little Mexican with long eyelashes)
I will be taking all of your guesses along the way.
So far, just about everyone says BOY!
In the beginning, I thought girl but have been feeling boy for a while now.
We are happy either way!
This is the tie breaker folks!
Roderick wants a brother (he would like to call Sawyer)
Mckenna wants a sister (Roderick wants to call Hazel)
We are still deciding on names…
Stay tuned!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment