Mara LeeAnn,
I wanted to wish you a very Happy 4th Birthday and tell you how much I adore you. As one of your favorite people, I know just how much you love me too. You LOVE your Auntie and your Auntie LOVES you Mara Lee. You are seriously one of the sweetest little girls I have ever known. You are quiet but you miss nothing. You are incredibly snuggly, you LOVE the baby boys and you take care of everyone around you. Those blue eyes of yours- I can't get enough. Thank you for being such a wonderful niece, for loving your cousins as much as you do and for being such a sweet, loving, caring 4 year old. I adore you Mara Lee and I hope you will continue to let me carry you around even when you grow bigger. You will always have a special little place in my heart that is always yours. Happy (so belated) 4th birthday my dear.
Much Love,
Auntie Amy
XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment