Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jessica Wessica Turns 7

It's official! Our Jessica Wessica is 7 (going on 13). This is the most mature kid I have ever met. She is super responsible and always in charge of the little ones (yes, even you Hailey Cakes). Today we celebrated her birthday with friends and family. Mom's home made lasagna was a huge hit. As you can see from the pictures, our birthday girl could not have been happier. After she opened her gifts, she put on a little fashion show for all of us. Jess loves clothes and got some really cute outfits (a girl after my own heart). Happy 7th birthday Jessica. You are loved by us all!









2 comments:

  1. Jessica is super sweet. I miss that little monkey. Remember when we took her to Chuck E Cheese's? I can't wait to see you next month. Block out a day for me..anytime between March 3 and 7th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! We love Jessica Wessica!

    ReplyDelete