I'm not sure where the time has gone, but it has all happened so fast! Our Roderick John is already 9 months old. Yesterday he had his check up and the doc says everything looks great! At this fine young age...
Roderick weighs 18.1 lbs. (skinny like his daddy)
Roderick is 28 inches in length
Roderick can say "ma-ma" and "duh-duh" which I assume is his way of saying daddy
Roderick can pull himself up to standing position (you should see his muscular arms)
Roderick eats just about anything I give him, yogurt is one of his favorite snacks
Roderick loves loves loves to play with toys, he can even shoot a basket in his basket hoop
Roderick can clap his hands
Roderick can mimic the noises we make
Roderick LOVES his family
Dear Roderick John,
It has been such a joy to watch you grow into a wonderful little boy. I'm looking forward to many great years ahead. You are so smart and so sweet and I love you more every single day. Thank you for making me so happy. Love you always!!!
Love,
Mom
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment