"Hey Girls!
That's it! I'm tired of missing you guys. I know I live super far away but we have to try and make something work so we are sure to see each other at least once a month. Can we do that? Let's take turns hosting say the first Saturday or last Saturday of every month. What do you think? I'm missing you girls, your men and the kids. Are you all free this weekend?"
The decision was unanimous. We were to meet at Vaux's house on Friday night. With our husbands and kids in tow, we ate BBQ, drank wine, and played with the kids. The Easter Bunny even had baskets for all of the babes. Inside the plastic eggs were Roderick's favorite treats - GERBER PUFFS! Thanks Easter Bunny!
Looking forward to our next get together!
Roderick and Randy
So cute! Can't believe how big all the kids are getting! LOVE the pic of Roderick with all the eggs and puffs. Hilarious!
ReplyDelete