Friday, March 25, 2011

Life as a Mother of 2

So what have we been up to the last few weeks?  Well, we have had lots and lots of visitors...

Grandma Chuggles
Heather Babe
Auntie Sarah
Uncle David
Auntie Sam
Auntie Amy and Dana
Grandma Laura
Auntie Lynn and many others!

We have also been very busy...
Being adorable
Sleeping
And getting BIGGER
And BIGGER
And BIGGER

And what has BIG brother been up to?
He's been busy taking calls
Balancing the budget
And of course, making some time for PLAY!
Roderick has been a WONDERFUL big brother.  He is the absolute sweetest.  When Sissy needs a diaper change, he is the first to grab me a diaper and the wipes.  When she loses a sock, he is the first to find it and put it back on her.  And, when he wants some momo time, he is the first to say "swing, " a word he just learned this week. By this he means, "put Sissy down and hold me." It's been a busy few weeks but I think I am finally getting the hang of it.  Why do I get the feeling my blog posts will happen less often? At this moment, Mckenna is crying and Roderick is trying to play on the stairs... duty calls!  

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, so cute! You are doing great! X0X0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,

    I am catching up on all the joy on your blog! Welcome to the world, McKenna--what a sweetie, and I love the name significance. Congrats on the new house as well. Hope to see you all this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete