Roderick John 20 months old
McKenna Rose 5 weeks old
Well, I know it has been weeks since I have updated my blog. This truth is, I have been so incredibly busy these last 5 weeks, I can hardly keep my head on straight. Not only do I have 2 kids to take care of but we also just bought a house. STRESS has been my middle name this last month. To add to it, I am also in the process of working on my Professional Certification to extend my teaching certificate. That has proved to be a great deal of work as well. So fellow bloggers... I have many excuses as to why I have not been able to update. Chances are, I will be very busy for the next few months and will update only when I have the time. So, if you want to catch up, we might have to go old school... you might have to call or e-mail me. :-) For now, I have posted a few new pics of my little darlings. Until next time... BRING ON THE SPRING!!! I need my Vitamin D please!!!
This is my first time reading your blog, and I totally understand your stress. Just under a year ago I had a new baby, then we decided to buy, remodel and move into a new home. It was non-stop. I felt like there was not enough time to get everything done, much less sit and stare at my beautiful baby.
ReplyDeleteSoon, this chapter in your life will seem normal.
Best,
elena