Thursday, May 19, 2011

McKenna Racing by Roderick John

"Here he comes, here comes speed racer!" And I am not talking about Kasey Kahne.  I am talking about my Papa!!!
Check out that racing suit
Me and the Champion
Check out the race car
65 Shelby Cobra (is that right Papa? My mom always get confused)

Dear Papa,

WOW! What a race! This is my first post on the blog.  I had so much fun watching you win FIRST place last weekend. It was a little noisy but I didn't mind. You raced around that track so fast and I am still talking about it" VROOOM". I can't wait to see you race again! Remember Papa, even if you don't win first place every time, you will always be #1 to me. I go you Papa!!!

Much Love,
Roderick"who loves to eat cookies" John
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment