Friday, May 13, 2011

Multi-Tasking Mothers

So I left both kids home with my husband for no more than 2 hours last night. After one hour, I got a text that said, "both kids crying and I have no idea why. HELP!" By the time I got home, he was starving! When I asked why he never ate dinner he said, "how could I Amy? I had both kids." Hmm... wonder how I do it EVERYDAY? Clearly, I need more nights out...  More nights like these!!!!  LADIES???

What does a cold beer taste like? What does the inside of a bar look like? What does it feel like to be up at 1:00 am without feeding a crying baby? I forgot.  I think a good way for Daddy to get some practice multi-tasking is by having a girls night out! Happy Mother's Day to me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. Do u think a lil underclassman can join in too??? Such great pics with some beautiful pi phi ladies. Maybe we should plan a huge reunion for multi tasking mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- there are some "oldies but goodies" in this post! Love it!

    ReplyDelete