Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life moves pretty fast

If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller-

This is one of my all time favorite quotes.  I never really understood it until I had my children.  My little girl is almost 6 months old!!! She rolls over, she is learning to sit up, she has almost outgrown her bassinet and she is eating baby food.  Unbelievable!
 And as for my baby boy... Well, lets just say he is ready for his toddler bed.  Yep.  He finally figured out how to climb out of his crib (in record breaking time btw).  There are many days I find him playing, working, singing, stomping, or
Reading.
I mean, who can get upset with a child who is surrounded by books, even if he should be napping? It's a teachers dream! It's a parents dream!  My babies are growing up.  It's no wonder people keep having more...

1 comment: