The Harvie family is pleased to welcome the new addition to our family
INTRODUCING:
Tahoe Car Harvie
Born: 2011
21,000 Miles
Proud Brother: Roderick John Harvie (who thinks Tahoe Car is all his)
Proud Sister: Mckenna Rose Harvie (who is always along for the ride)
Proud Dad: Robert Schuyler Harvie (who LOVES to ask how the Tahoe Car is doing, how she drives and if I love it)
Proud Mom: Amy Lynn Harvie (who actually gets to drive the car with the kid in the backseat saying to be careful with his Tahoe Car, not to touch his Tahoe Car, and to drive safe with his Tahoe Car)
Don't worry guys. I will do with Tahoe Car what I do with all my babies. I will worry, obsess, research, worry, spread out vaccines, worry, love him, blog about him, and worry just to make sure he is well taken care of. Wait, no I won't.
Welcome to the family Tahoe Car.
Remember, as far as anyone knows, we are a nice, NORMAL family.
Hilarious Magoo! Please make sure to spread out the vaccines (at least 2 weeks apart) :-)
ReplyDelete