What is Easter without dying eggs? This year Raiya, Roman, Roderick and Mckenna dyed Easter eggs together. I love how often my kids have been able to see Moraiya and Roman these last several months. The bond between cousins is so very special. I cherish these memories and I am thankful for technology which allows me to capture these moments and share them with you.
This year for Easter, we went to my mom's house in Camano Island. She has a huge back yard so the hunt for the Easter eggs was so much fun! The whole day was full of food, friends, family, John Deere, pig tails, Easter eggs, candy, sisters, brothers, cousins, running, laughing and SO much love! I can't forget to mention the most important part of Easter and that is the resurrection. With all of the Easter baskets, egg hunts and endless amounts of candy, I sometimes fail to recognize why we celebrate this holiday. As I reflect a few weeks back on Easter, I am so thankful for a God who has risen and a family who fills my heart with so much joy.
It was quite the gang folks, quite the gang!
Hoppy Hoppy Hoppy Easter!






















No comments:
Post a Comment