Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Blowin' up Blogspot

I know what you are thinking.  I go soooo long without blogging and then one night I get some free time and play catch up.  I can't tell you how good it feels to upload pictures, post about the past few months and take some time to reflect on just how lucky our family is.  New babies, adorable toddlers, new homes, weddings, new love, a patient who's bum bum is healing quite well (I will spare you the picture), family, friends, summer, health, love and happiness.  Pinch me.  Then look at all of these cute photos taken a few days after Claire Marie Harvie was born.  I mean...

I've said it before and I will say it again.  Babies are kind of a BIG deal.   And so is family.  I am so lucky to be a part of the Harvie clan.


No comments:

Post a Comment