Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mr. and Mrs. Silvera

Hey sister, it’s finally here -Happy wedding Day-
I know you look stunning in every single way
A Vera Wang dress, your shoes Jimmy Choo
But these designer tags have got nothing on you

Look at that smile, her arms and perfect hair
With her Latin lover, this is quite the pair

Both with class and so much style
And hilarious to boot
Magoo I can see it, sooo handsome in your suit

Now let me take a second
To share a few things
About my dear Sarah
And all her friendship brings

She is Pastors kid, so innocent and sweet
Moved to LA for the sun and the heat
We shared an Apartment, the Colony, The Oaks
Made 8 bucks an hour, both totally broke

Hey, Joanna-I know you can attest
Getting all dressed up, looking our very best

Where in the world is Leo? And how do we get in?
Jen works the door on Mondays at Dublin

It all seemed important
Back in the day
Working out and Carbolite
What’s in that anyway?

She loses everything, but he loses more
How in the world do they get out of the door?

I used to wonder how she’d survive without me
“Do you have your license, your wallet, and your house key?”

“I left them at home, don’t worry my friend,
Somehow it all works out in the end”
And what do you know, chips fall where they may
The Theckston’s I tell you- it turns out their way

Over the years we've both grown up, just look and you will see 
Set Salon, my 2 kids, that's how it’s supposed to be

But through it all we've stuck it out and best friends we remain
No matter the different roads we take our friendships just the same

Jonathan Silvera, one hot Latino man
Stole her giant heart, as any accent can

Como Se Dice? Aww, Mi Amour
Te Quiero /Te Amo – both I adore

You helped create her business
You made it look fine
But SHE must hang curtains
Most of the time

The two of you I swear
God picked you for her
Even in Panama
He knew for sure

You’d be bubbles to her bath
& the ink to her pen
This is the happiest,
she has ever been

From a date at the Edgewater -to a wedding in Cancun
This time next week, it’s your honeymoon
If you think this flew by oh just wait and see
When little tiny Silvera’s one day come to be

Marriage an adventure, one heck of a ride
Forever you will be, standing side by side
From this day forward don’t ever forget
The promise you’ve made here at sunset

To the gorgeous bride and handsome groom
Cheers lets raise a toast
To my very favorite couple
The ones that I love the most

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Silvera
I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!! XO 


No comments:

Post a Comment