Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mimi Loves Mara

Dear Mara Lee,

I can hardly believe you are 2 years old.  I always say that times flies with my own kids but boy, it goes fast for my nieces as well.  Maybe thats because I have been fortunate enough to witness your many milestones along with your parents.  I guess being your NEXT door neighbor and your Auntie has its many benefits.  I feel so blessed to be your Aunt Mimi and watching you grow into the most adorable, sweet and loving little girl that you are.





PS- Can I just apologize for Sissy Bear who continues to hit you, bite you and pick on you??? What I love about you Mara is that you don't get mad back.  I tell Mckenna to say she is sorry and you apologize right along with her.  You are a little love bug.  You are a peacemaker.  That being said, you have my permission to give her a nice smack back.  She needs to know how it feels.  So go ahead little Mara... go get her!!!

Happy 2nd Birthday.  May you always have that gentle spirit, bright smile, and love for life.  You are such a special little girl and your Aunt Mimi is crazy about you!

Lots of Love,
Aunt Mimi
XOXO

1 comment: