Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ok so this note made my day...

Hi Mrs. Harvie,
 
It's me M. again from third grade!
Well, even I can't believe it, but I am an eight grader!
 
I guess that means that Roderick is 4 and Mckenna is 2! It'll be so cute when they enter elementary school, too. I hope they get a teahcer as good as you! Be sure to tell me how they are growing up...I've only seen Roderick that one time you brought to the play ground 
 
Anyway, my eight grade is going well and it's a lot of work, but a lot of fun! I signed up for a philosophy class - apparently it's the only eightgrade philosophy course in the world - and it's really awesome! But whenever my classmates ask me how I am doing so well in such a hard class, my parents and I always think of you, because third grade was the first year I got interested in reading and writing (all credits go to you).
 
I'd love to know what the little ones are up to or when you'll be coming back to school, because there is a lot of us at Odle, who'd love to meet you again, so reply soon!
 
Out of the people who I really have to thank today, you are pretty high up on the list,

-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment