39 weeks
Just for fun, I wrote down some gender guesses of family and friends:
Me: Boy
Harv: Boy
Roderick: Boy
Mckenna: Boy and a Girl (wouldn't that have been fun)
Kiki: Boy
Mara: Boy
Sean: Girl, then boy
Prita- Boy
Chris- Boy
Jen- Boy
Raiya- Boy
Roman- Girl
Mom- Girl
Jess- Boy
Rach- Girl
Dad- Boy
Patty- Boy
Amelie (last time I ever saw her)- Boy
Grandma- Undecided but called it a "he"
Laura- Girl
Aunt Kim- Boy
Maddie- Boy
Blake- Boy
Marji- Boy
Aunt Lynn- Girl
Uncle John- Boy
Sam- Girl
Amy- Boy
Lynette- Boy
Ben- Boy
Paula- Girl
Louise- Boy then Girl
Boers- Girl
Jen Carlson- Girl
Butts- no feeling either way
Vaux- Baby (safe guess)
McLean- Boy
Tavia- Boy
Joanna- Boy
Lindsay- BOY! She was convinced :-)
Thecks- Girl
Jonathan- Boy Steelers Fan
Summer- Girl
Mands- Boy
Italian Relatives- SO sure it was a girl they sent me an ADORABLE Italian made outfit
Nurse at the Doc Office asked me if I was excited to meet my baby girl weeks before Kyler was born
Aren't surprises fun???







No comments:
Post a Comment