Saturday, August 9, 2014

Whole Lotta Bloggin Going On

Yep, playing catch up.  I haven't blogged in months but I told myself I am going to try and set aside time to reflect on the last few months.  As I wrote in my last post, life can be wonderful yet also very unexpected.  May, June and July have brought on pure sadness and grief mixed with joy and happiness.  You never know where life will take you.  I'm working on enjoying the here and now and being grateful for all that is good.  

Here are just a few GOOD times! 

Mr. and Mrs. Coconuts (Jen and Joey) tied the knot in a private ceremony on April 1st 2014.  No, this is not an April Fools joke.  They really did it.  Congrats you two! Wishing you all the happiness in the world! XOXO
Note to future self: you are pregnant in this picture- not just fat :-)
In May, we took our yearly trip to Arizona.  I will always look back on these pictures and have bitter/ sweet memories.  "We didn't know then" will always enter my mind and all that could have been will remain forever in my heart.  Despite the unknown, we all managed to make good memories in the hot Arizona sun.  Already looking forward to next year! 
Until next year Az…

Another GREAT moment from the last few months was watching Roderick "graduate" from Northpoint Co Op.  Its hard to believe that he has been going there for three years (2's class, 3's class and mixed age).  It has been a wonderful experience and we are forever grateful for our dedicated teachers who continue to inspire him- Ms. Melissa and Ms. Rona.  It's hard to believe he will enter Pre-K at St. Vincent's in a few short weeks.  Time, please slow down. 
Just a few shots from Mckenna and Mara's last day with Ms. Melissa
And the last BIG event that took place in May is little Claire Marie turned 1!!! It was quite the event.  Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! XOXO
with quite the crew








No comments:

Post a Comment