Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fall Traditions

Take Me To The River

The first weekend in October, we visited the Pomeroy Farm for the third year in a row.  We packed our bags and headed for the river where we could spend time with family and take in the fall season. So far, October has been absolutely gorgeous! The leaves are slowly changing color but the sun still seems to shine.

Our day at the patch was nothing short of perfect.  We have decided, along with the Kuns family, to make it our fall tradition; to let our kids pick out pumpkins together, ride the tractor together and to make special memories together.  I'm just so glad Roderick brought his "working gloves" from home to help move the pumpkins to the tractor.  This kid...

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers"
- Anne of Green Gables-



No comments:

Post a Comment