But gosh darn it, I am going to try. So bear with me, as I catch up on everything that has happened the last month. First things first- picking the PERFECT Christmas tree with some PERFECT people.
How cute are these? I swear, one year from now, I will look back on these pictures and think"that was so much fun. What a great tradition we have here. The kids just love this." I won't remember the NASTY tantrum that Sissy threw, the arguing siblings, how INCREDIBLY cold it was or how pretty much all of the trees were brown. Nope. I will think it was such a lovely time. And you've guessed it, we will go back again next year. Life can be funny that way.
And only she can look this cute, this mad
"Its not going in our backyard Russ. Its going in our living room."And this is how we began our own 2014 Christmas Vacation!
Roderick (5) McKenna (3) Kyler (5 months)













No comments:
Post a Comment