Tuesday, January 27, 2015

4 Christmases

Christmas really is my favorite time of year.  From Thanksgiving on, we spend the next 4 weeks decorating, shopping, baking (well, or eating mom's baked goods), singing Christmas music, driving through neighborhoods looking at lights, and SPENDING TIME WITH FAMILY.  I feel so blessed to live NEAR, very NEAR some of my family members.  And for those of you we don't get to see as often, we love you and hope to see you very soon.  Thanks to all of you for making Christmas so special.

                                                         Christmas Eve at the Cantrell's
                                                               Christmas Morning 2014
                                                              Kyler's very first Christmas
Christmas at Papa and Grandmas
Tis the season of giving
Christmas in Bellingham 
Christmas at Moms
Tis the season of love
As I look back at all of these photos and I reflect on the year, I can't help but feel a bit conflicted. With all of the joy of the season, there also comes sadness with the loss of my niece Lexie Elisabeth.  She would have been 2 months old in these pictures.  I dedicate this post to a beautiful baby girl who served her purpose in just 21 short weeks.  As we know you are in heaven healthy and with a WHOLE heart, we will remember you and love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment