Saturday, August 6, 2016

Kickin' off Summer 2016 Right

It's certainly NOT a shocker that I am way behind on my blogging.  That's not to say that this hasn't been an incredible summer.  I actually think its been one of the best! We kicked off summer 2016 with some amazing friends and family on Anderson Island.  I did my best to capture these moments with my camera while Eric made an AMAZING video with his droid and camera! Our weekend was full of kids, beaches, kids, agates, kids, educational walks (its the teacher in me), kids, crabs, kids, slip n slides, kids, smores, and kids!!! We were slightly outnumbered but it didn't seem to matter.  This was a great weekend and I cant wait to go back and do it again!
#thesearethedays
#thiscrew
You can't beat this view 
Love recreating the memories I made as a child with my own kids- right here at this very location-
Let the field trip begin!
We have some great readers in this group 
Three little pigs house
#chimneystillstanding
#realmenlovepink
Look at that beauty
#agateeyes
Another agate finder 
#agatefinder
My first time experiencing McMentinks!
#whatthehellisvegemite
First cake she made by herself
#chocolatemole
#wesuckatselfies
#raisingmydad
#boys
I have SO mant pics like this with my red solo cup
#collegedays
#minime
#thatsawrap
Until next time you guys...


No comments:

Post a Comment