I had a dream about you last night. It was so real. You were so happy and so beautiful. I told you that your boys were in Chicago at a Cubs game and having a great time. You smiled and said that you already knew. I told you that they missed you horribly but were doing the best they could without you. You smiled and said that you already knew. I told you how many people love and miss you since you went to heaven. You smiled and said you already knew. You seemed so happy living without the pain you suffered for so many years. You told me this was the best you had ever felt, that you missed your family and friends more than I could imagine but that you were watching over us all. I smiled and said that I already knew. #Heaven. We can't see you Summer but we know that you are there. I can't wait to see you in my dreams again. It was so crazy real. you TTF
#thatsummersunhasbeenshiningallweek
#seeyouinmydreams
A few throwbacks to some of our favorite times
#piphi
#truelove
A spa day just for you
A tree planted in your memory
A rainbow appeared just a few days after you entered heaven
Remembering you
Honoring you
Missing you
TTF





No comments:
Post a Comment