This past weekend, we went to dinner at Mands and Brad's house. Kara (Butts), Randy and London also came over for a fun little BBQ. I went to WSU with both Mands and Butts and we were all Pi Phi's together. I have known these girls for over 10 years and boy have our lives changed. I love that our little guys are so close in age and that they will all grow up together. London is the oldest at 11 months, then Roderick at 7 months, and Carter also 7 months (2 days younger than Roderick). I feel so lucky to have such an amazing group of friends. I don't know where I would be without them. TTF Ladies!

Butts and London, Roderick and Mommy, Mands and Carter

Randy and London

Cute Carter

Harv and London

Butts and Roderick

Mommy and Roderick
Whoa Babies
No comments:
Post a Comment