I can hardly believe my man is finally in his 30's. He is almost catching up to me. Thank God Demi Moore and Cameron Diaz made being the older woman kinda cool! :-)
In this family, we love to celebrate birthdays. Harv had 3 little gatherings and has one more coming in April in Palm Desert. This will be an all boys trip where my husband, dad, and brothers will chase around the white ball on a green field...Golf. Thank God I'm not invited. I don't understand how that can be fun. BUT, I sure loved his other parties!
In this family, we love to celebrate birthdays. Harv had 3 little gatherings and has one more coming in April in Palm Desert. This will be an all boys trip where my husband, dad, and brothers will chase around the white ball on a green field...Golf. Thank God I'm not invited. I don't understand how that can be fun. BUT, I sure loved his other parties!
Last Saturday, I surprised Harv with a date night. I took him to El Guacho in Seattle and then to the movie The Blind Side. It has been a long time since we have done that. On Sunday, we met his mom, sister Amy and her boyfriend Dana at the Old Spaghetti Factory. On Monday the 8th, we invited my side of the family to Verazzanos to celebrate Harv's big day. Harv was worried about having so many people attend, as he does not like to be the center of attention. I assured him that someone in my family would take the spotlight, after all, McKenna's love to be noticed! At the end of the day, I hope we made Harv's 30th one to remember. Happy Birthday Honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment