Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Birthdays, Birthdays and more Birthdays!

Gone are the late night birthday parties that consist of cocktails, dance clubs and taxi cabs.  Oh no. We are all parents now and can't handle the long nights and nasty hangovers.  Now it seems my calendar fills up rather quickly with other birthday parties... you know, the old school kind with bubbles, cupcakes and BOUNCY HOUSES! I'm not sure about you but I never went to parties with bouncy houses! But, thank you 2010... now our kids can have it all.  And don't they deserve it? YOU BET!

On Saturday, our whole gang gathered yet again to celebrate another fabulous 1 year old.  This is Carter Robert Wall.  He is only a couple of days younger than Roderick and the two of them have become great friends. If you would have told Mands and I back at Wazzu that we would have boys a few days apart one day, I don't think we would have believed it!

Happy Birthday Carter
Ryan and Sydney

How cool is the bouncy house?
Randy, London, Harv, Roderick (Hey Randy, did you steal that pose from my brother Chris?)
Vaux and Roderick
Curtin and Roderick
I know, I like this dress.  You have all seen it before. Time for some shopping?
Ors and Roderick
Harv and Roderick inside the bouncy house (so not easy taking pics of this)

On Sunday, we went up to my mom's house to celebrate Rachel's 5th birthday! This was a princess party with lots of pink, tiaras, and sparkles! And check out the 3 layer cake! Nice work mom!
Rachel, Jessica, Hailey
Roderick LOVES balloons! 
Marji and Hunter
Tyler
Jessica and Tinks (can you tell daddy did her hair?)
Happy Birthday Princess Rachel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment