On Sunday, we were invited to watch the Boeing Classic Golf Tournament at Snoqualmie Ridge. We got first class treatment, as Joe Sirlin, our good friend, ran the entire event! We felt pretty cool up in the the Delta tent with all of the free food and drinks. You know me, I was SO into the golf, I could hardly focus on anything else... or not. In fact, I am embarrassed to admit that I only saw ONE golfer hit a ball and that was only because it was Freddie Couples and Vicki Vaux made me witness the shot. :-) I MUCH prefer going to a Seahawk game. They don't hold signs up every 5 seconds that read "quiet please." If you know me at all, you would agree that the word quiet is not in my vocabulary. In fact, if you are a McKenna, you can be heard from a mile away.
The best part about the day was the company. We were able to spend the day with the Sirlins, the Carliles, the Sperry/Vaux family and of course, Lil Jen Magooooo. I was also able to catch up with some people I have not seen since Jr. High and college. We had a great time and our little Roderick was a champ! Thanks again Joe and Tamsan for hooking us up with some great passes!
The shirt under his Tee reads "I'm told I like golf" :-)
I could not resist taking a pic of his cute little butt
Joe and Keir (her shirt reads "my dad runs the show") Too cute
Keir and Roderick
Lil Jen, Camille and Roderick
Bretty and Roderick
Camille, Tamsan and Keir
Harv, Roderick and Blitz
No comments:
Post a Comment