Yep! We did the Puyallup! Since there is not too much for kids under the age of 1 to do, we didn't stay too long. Roderick loved seeing the cows... until we got up close. They are BIG animals so I don't blame him. He was not a fan of the petting zoo... can't say I was upset about that. I don't even want to THINK about the germs crawling all over those things (yuck!). I did put my phobias aside! Just wanted you all to know that I was going to let him touch the animals- Promise! Kennedy, that brave little soul, rode a pony! All in all, it was a good day at the fair!
At the Petting Zoo
Harv on the phone... checking the score of that Hawk game of course
Roderick captivated by the giant cows
See, here is proof... we are INSIDE the petting zoo
Whats the fair without elephant ears?
Tinks on the pony... takes after her horse lovin' mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment