Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm Back! Cooking classes with Chef Curtin!

If you know me at all, you would know that I am not a very good cook.  I am hoping to change that with the help of a few friends who actually enjoy cooking (I know, I don't get it either).  I wish I cared enough about food to spend hours slaving away in the kitchen but the truth is, I am just as happy eating a bowl of cereal for dinner.  I have a family now and that is just not going to cut it.

SO, Curtin (the head chef), Butts (experienced chef), and I have been meeting on the weekends to make some meals and enjoy each others company.  On this Sunday, we made homemade pasta with bolognese sauce.  I think I have mentioned before the Curtin went to cooking school in Italy so everything we make is nothing short of fabulous.  Just wish it didn't take so long...
Making homemade pasta

Eggs and flour.  All you need to make the pasta.  Who knew?
Getting ready to make the noodles
Preparing the sauce


The Final Product
And one satisfied customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment