Ummm... everyone says I look so small... REALLY??? I think my friends and family are lying to me. LOOK AT THAT BELLY!!!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
34 weeks...
And counting. Everyone seems to think this pregnancy has gone by super fast. Not sure why I don't feel the same! I recently started doing twice weekly non-stress tests in which the doc says baby Mckenna is doing great! I also had an ultra sound a few weeks ago and the Radiologist mentioned that she is a little over 4 lbs. and has hair... hmm... wonder what color (red?). He predicts she will weigh no more than 7 lbs. 12 oz. Not too bad for a mom with gestational diabetes. My bet is that she will be much smaller than that. I have another ultra sound on Tuesday of next week (one benefit to being "high risk"- lots of opportunity to see my beautiful baby girl on the big screen). My guess is he will also pick an induction date (another standard procedure for moms with GD). I will keep you all posted on the date but I am guessing she will debut the last week in February or the first part of March. Yikes! Maybe it has gone by fast. Can't wait to meet you Mckenna! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment