Last weekend, our little Tinker turned 2! She had a great birthday party at the Little Gym with lots of family and friends present. Roderick had such a great time. Since he is a member of the Little Gym, he knew exactly what to do. I honestly can't believe how fast time has gone. All of the kids are growing so very fast! I think Kenny Chesney said it best, "Don't blink. Just like that you're six years old and you take a nap and you, wake up and you're twenty-five and your high school sweetheart becomes your wife...Don't blink. You just might miss your babies growing like mine did, turning into moms and dads..." These are the days...
The Birthday Girl
Finn... The Little Hot Rod
Jamie and Moraiya
Party People
Cousins! Tyler and Roderick
Tinks and Prita
Moraiya
Tyler
Aww, Auntie Rachael and Tinks
Roderick... DON'T BLINK! Not when you are doing a stunt as dangerous as this one :-)
Papa and Roderick
Hailey and Tyler
Hormones running wild!!!
Katie is having a baby girl in June, I'm having McKenna in about well.. a week or so, Heather is having a boy in May, and Prita is having another girl in July! YAAAY for babies!!!
My son who LOVES sweets! You should see his fingers!!!
Happy Birthday Girl
Ummm, no. Not trying to get a butt shot of the Little Gym Employee
Just super stoked about the clean up! Is that anti-bacterial spray I see here? LOVE IT! This place is clean!!!
Happy Birthday Kennedy! We sure do love you! XOXO
That is such a cute picture of your dad and Roderick! I think it is safe to say that Roderick had a fantastic time at the birthday party :) Can't believe my tinkies is already 2 either- time flies!
ReplyDelete