Friday, June 24, 2011

Do I smell SUMMER?

It's that time of year! June is always a busy month full of BBQ's, birthdays and graduations.  It's hard to believe that so many of my younger cousins are all grown up.  Does that mean I'm getter older? Why don't I feel like it?  This month we celebrated some very special people. 
My dear cousin Michael who just graduated from WESTPOINT, no that's not a typo.  Amazing right? When he first went off to college I told him what I tell everyone, "you can never re-live a party but you can always re-take a class."  That was our motto at WSU.  Guess that does not apply to Westpoint... hmmm.
My cousin Bethany Ann who just graduated from the 8th grade.  Hey Bethany, "you can never re-live..." oh, never mind. :-)
And my outgoing and fun loving cousin Reed who just graduated from Kennedy Catholic High School.  This fall he is off to Westpoint, I mean, Western... is there a difference?
My dad with the Westpoint Grad himself.  Hey Michael, drop that cigar and give me fifty.
Roderick LOVED the tractor. He sat in one spot most of the day unless he could talk sweet Elyse into giving him a push.
Kiki and Rocky taking turns... a nice break from the constant MINE MINE MINE we hear all day long when these two play.  Oh the joys of toddlers learning the word SHARE SHARE SHARE!
Little Miss Cupcake! Look out America, this is your next CAKE BOSS!
Future bartender! Hey Tinks, don't forget the vodka!
Kinda totally LOVE this picture!
Kinda totally LOVE this picture too.  This is my Aunt Kim.  She is my God Mother and a special person in my life.  Kinda totally LOVE her!

I'm kinda totally LOVING my new phrase.  It's so Paris Hilton "That's Hot" right?
Geniuses
Papa and Mini Me
Kelsi, TuPac, I mean Chris, Papa and Mckenna :-)
Go ahead kids, shake what your mama gave you
 Reed and Jasmin - Teenage Dream-
After a long weekend celebrating our special graduates, my two little munchkins were absolutely exhausted.  You know what they say, "every party has a pooper" no wait, "You can never re-live a party but" no wait, "never wake a sleeping baby." Yeah, that's it!
Just
Precious

No comments:

Post a Comment