Umm, it has been over a month since you have blogged.
No wait.
Umm, you have not changed your wallpaper on your blog in like a year.
No wait.
Umm, you have not added a picture of Mckenna at the top of your blog.
No wait.
Blogging is clearly not on your "to do" list.
All of the above friends. I am soooo behind in the world of blogging. My life has never been so busy. I am not even making excuses. I am just being honest. With summer events, moving and finishing (yes FINISHING) my ProCert, blogging has taken a back seat. And so it should right? After all, I have more important things to do. Plus, I am pretty convinced only about 8 people read this thing and I am sure I can list them:
1) Dana
2) Amy
3) Dana
4) Mom
5) Prita
6) Sam
7) My husband and his bored co-workers who would rather read my blog than do a write up! Hi Kevo, Phil and Rove - get back to work!!!! (Shhh, I won't tell Kat honey)
8) Dana
I think Dana might be my biggest blogging fan (Amy and Sam are a close second) :-)
Anyway, yes. Life is crazy busy so blogging is not a priority at this time. So what have I been doing? Well, you know...
Completing my
Professional Certification (And that's how it's done!)
Moving and settling into our new home (one house over from Sean and Prita) "won't you be my neighbor?"
And being the best mother I can to the 2 most amazing kids!
So yes. Life has taken a new turn and it has been bitter sweet. I have to say that I am SOOO relieved that I have completed my ProCert and I PROMISE you won't hear that word again. Can you believe teachers have to do this after 5 years of teaching? $5,000 in college fees and 100+ pages later- really? It's a good thing I love my career!!!
As far as our move is concerned, that too has been bitter sweet. Sweet because it is nice to have our own place where we can be a little family of 4. It's an added bonus that we are next to my brother and his wife too. Whether they like it or not, we are always near... I walked in my brother's house last Sunday morning and said, "Hey Sean, its your friendly neighbor." He answers back, "we're not home." Oh boy, they can't be tired of us already can they??? oy vey...
Now, on to the mushy stuff. I know most people must think I am THRILLED to be out of my Grandma's house. What most don't understand is just how special my Grandma is to me. Over the last 2 years, we have become more than roomies. She is one of my best friends and I love her more than she will ever know. She has helped me raise my son and I honestly think he is so sweet because she has been in his life since he was 5 days old. So am I excited to have my own house? Yes. Do I miss having my Grandma around? Yes. Not many people can say that so I will consider myself lucky. In the meantime, there is a house for sale in between Sean and I Grandma!!! XO
Now, let's play some catch up...
You missed me -- I'm one of your devoted readers, so you have nine :)
ReplyDeleteI kinda totally love your blog ...and your kids.... and your house!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the weather may be starting to cooperate for you all up there in the rainy PNW. Miss you friend.. can't wait to meet little mckenz!
Thanks Amy I was starting to get worried about ya. Glad to see you are back at it.
ReplyDelete- Your #1 fan