I promise. That is not Justin Timberlake so back off paparazzi. It's Nicolas Wight. :-)
And her, that girl in the white dress... that is Ms. Marji. If you ask Roderick however, he would tell you it was the princess. You see, Roderick was one fortunate little boy. He got to watch the royal wedding with my grandma and I. For weeks, Kate Middleton was plastered on all of the magazine covers. He would just stare at her pictures and say "princess." Well, it seems my little guy thinks all beautiful girls in white dresses are princesses. After the wedding he kept saying, "fun with princess" and "princess pick me up." Looks like he knows a real princess when he sees one! :-)
The adorable flower girls
This is a "must frame"
Grandma Rose and Mckenna Rose :-)
Best Buds
Kiki is already doing the "I don't want to smile but I have to" face. Must be a girl thing...
Baby Jax
Da-Da has his hands full
I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
LOVE it!! Thanks for posting pics! I've been dying to see pictures of everything! xoxo
ReplyDelete