Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Can't Let Go of the "Baby Phase"

Um, looks like someone needs to make the move from the bassinet to the crib.  Why am I have such a hard time with this transition? It's not like she is going off to college.  Perhaps it is because she just keeps moving to the next stage, and SO fast.  She rolls over, she eats solids, and now she has outgrown her bassinet?  Next thing I know she will be shopping at Justice, turning up her Taylor Swift, and signing up for a Facebook account.  I can't take it. 

Come on Amy, it's not like this is such a horrible place to sleep.  Just look at this BEAUTIFUL nursery.  It's sooo super cute, if I may say so myself.  It's still not complete.  I just need a pink breathable bumper (I know. Not so adorable but so much safer and you know me, Miss Safety) I also need a chandelier and a handy man to hang it up for me! Jon??? 
That's it! I've got it! We can move into her room! Hope that's ok honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment