Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mckenna Rose is 6 months

Dear Mckenna Rose,

I will spare you the "6 months ago today" labor story but I would like to share a few things with you if I may.  You, baby girl, have touched our lives in so many ways.  We have a sweet, loving daughter and Rocky has a new best friend.  You love to watch your brother do his Wiggle dance across the living room floor.  You love to pull mommy's hair and take naps on my chest.  You love to water the lawn and go "on tours" with Daddy.  I feel so blessed to have such wonderful kids.  I wonder how I became the lucky one.  You are sweet, loving, and quite gifted if I may say so myself.  I think you are a little like me :-) I love you baby girl.  Thank you for being such a special gift.  Thank you for loving us the way you do.  Thank you for bringing such joy into our lives.  As Rocky would say, "we go you!" 

All My Love,
Momo XOXO
6 Months Stats: To be added after Doc Appt. Next week

No comments:

Post a Comment