Yesterday the snow starting falling on Anderson Island and it was nothing short of breathtaking. Now if you follow Prita's blog as well, you will notice that I totally stole these amazing photographs right from her site. I totally did (Prita, is this where Kiki gets totally??? It totally could be- Ha). I have to admit that I LOVE this whole Junebug Photography business. It doesn't suck that she happens to be my neighbor and take amazing pictures of my family. What does suck you ask? Oh, that I have started to analyze my awful picture taking skills. Yep. I look at her photographs, look at mine, look back and hers and I realize, WOW. She must have a waaay better camera than me. Only kidding. I realize that photography is not one of my talents and that she has a gift. How lucky I am to be her neighbor. Thanks Prita capturing "what matters most" yet again.
Monday, January 16, 2012
Snow Days
What is it about the snow that makes it feel like Christmas even when its not? What is it about the snow that makes you feel like you are 10 again even when you are not? What is it about the snow that makes you want hot cocoa, a warm bath and a good book even when you have a million things on your "to do list?" I love what the snow does to us. It forces us to slow down, appreciate the beauty of nature and pause, even if only for a moment.
Yesterday the snow starting falling on Anderson Island and it was nothing short of breathtaking. Now if you follow Prita's blog as well, you will notice that I totally stole these amazing photographs right from her site. I totally did (Prita, is this where Kiki gets totally??? It totally could be- Ha). I have to admit that I LOVE this whole Junebug Photography business. It doesn't suck that she happens to be my neighbor and take amazing pictures of my family. What does suck you ask? Oh, that I have started to analyze my awful picture taking skills. Yep. I look at her photographs, look at mine, look back and hers and I realize, WOW. She must have a waaay better camera than me. Only kidding. I realize that photography is not one of my talents and that she has a gift. How lucky I am to be her neighbor. Thanks Prita capturing "what matters most" yet again.
Yesterday the snow starting falling on Anderson Island and it was nothing short of breathtaking. Now if you follow Prita's blog as well, you will notice that I totally stole these amazing photographs right from her site. I totally did (Prita, is this where Kiki gets totally??? It totally could be- Ha). I have to admit that I LOVE this whole Junebug Photography business. It doesn't suck that she happens to be my neighbor and take amazing pictures of my family. What does suck you ask? Oh, that I have started to analyze my awful picture taking skills. Yep. I look at her photographs, look at mine, look back and hers and I realize, WOW. She must have a waaay better camera than me. Only kidding. I realize that photography is not one of my talents and that she has a gift. How lucky I am to be her neighbor. Thanks Prita capturing "what matters most" yet again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment