Rushing to wrap all those gifts we don't need
My husband off work, we head to B-Ham
To visit the Harvies, like Amy and Sam
Mike was a no-show, fishing is lame
While you were gone Mike, Santa came
He brought Rocky toys and Sis some books
And your mom, my goodness, boy can she cook
We stayed a few nights but rushed to Seattle
For a Seahawk game (now that was a battle)
Christmas Eve a drive to Fantasy Lights
And the very next morning, smiles were bright
We opened our gifts to head up the street
Ate breakfast with neighbors, this you can’t beat
Then off to the Ranch, we celebrated more
Our kids were SPOILED, what are grandparents for
The following day, we were Camano bound
More family, more fun and love all around
Decorations are down, jingle bells put away
Christmas 2012, will we be here that day?
The Mayans say no, but I don't agree
I'm ready for next Christmas, how can that be?
Cuz Christmas is special, it just feels right
So Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight
Christmas in Bellingham with the Harvie Family
Hey Harvie's- Santa says be good. Maybe then you will make it in next years calendar. Cover model for 2012? Sam is a MUST!!! :-)
Christmas morning at our house and then breakfast with our friendly neighbors (Sean and Prita)
Christmas evening at the Ranch (Dad's side of the family)
Coconuts!!!

Coconuts!!!
Christmas in Camano Island with my mom's side
Mom and all her children
Mom and her "American Girls"
Mom and her boys
Mom and her favorite OLDEST daughter :-)
A lot has changed in 1 year....
From this...
TO THIS...
Girls, what are the odds that we are standing in the same order too???
Christmas. I love you. Traditions. I love you. Memories. I love you. Family. I love you. 2012. I will love you. XO



































GREAT posts about Leavenworth and Christmas. I was laughing so hard at the Leavenworth and the highs and lows. And the poem for Christmas is awesome!!
ReplyDelete