Saturday, February 4, 2012

Prita Got Us Good

Yeah, and we are still recovering.  We don't know what happened for sure but what we do know is that beginning last Sunday, Prita came home with a NASTY virus.  Since then it has hit Sean, Kennedy, Mara, Me, Harv and a few nights ago, our Mckenna Rosebud.  Soooo sad.  There is nothing worse than a puking baby.  The funny thing is, she handled it like a champ.  More than I can say for someone else I know...

Sometimes grown daddies are the biggest babies... :-)  Thank God men are not able to have children.  I am not sure they could handle the first 12 weeks yet alone delivery. 

"In the beginning God created man.  Then he had a better idea..." Ha ha

3 comments:

  1. OMG, this post is hilarious. What a terrible, terrible flu. Damn gym...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just may be my favorite post of all time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s. I just noticed you titled it "Prita Got Us Good." LOL!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete