Sunday, July 8, 2012

School is out for Summer

Yeah, I know. School has been out for weeks.  We are well into July now.  I am so behind on my blogging that I am not even sure where to begin.  I will be playing catch up, no doubt but I wanted to share a few pictures from Roderick's last week of preschool at Northpoint Co-Op.  We have had the most incredible year learning, playing and making new friends (both Roderick and myself).  All 10 kids in this class (yes, I am talking about you Kennedy, Claire, Olivia, Leighton, Maddie, Callum, Mason, Benjamin and Jordan) have brought so much joy to our lives.  We love being a part of the Northpoint Co-Op community!

Oh, and the answer is yes.  I did get suckered into being on the executive board.  This is the secretary speaking.  I make a motion to... oh, never mind.  :-)























Dear Miss Melissa,
Thank you for being my very first teacher.  I have learned so much from you and I will never forget your patience, your kindness and your passion for working with toddlers.  It's a tough job but someones gotta do it.  I could not have asked for a better mentor.  My sister Mckenna can't wait to be in your tot class in the fall.  Thank you for everything!  
Your grateful student,
Roderick John Harvie 

No comments:

Post a Comment