Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dear Madonna,


I went to your concert a few weeks ago and I just want to make a few comments.

1) Your song about killing your husband kinda freaked me out.  Oh, and the blood splashing on the screen? That did too.
2) You make me feel old.  I always knew your expression of religion was controversial but I didn't care until now.  If you mocked the Muslim's the way you do Catholic's, you would be TOAST!!! Tone it down please.
3) Leave your political views out of it.  Nobody cares who you are voting for.  Or they shouldn't anyway.
4) You've still got it! Girl you look good.  And you can still sing. And you can still dance.  And I still love you... just hoping for a bit more next time.

This is the new generation singing and dancing to your music.  As a mother, I want my little girl to have positive role models.  I know you want to express yourself and I think thats great! So sing about it! Sing about holidays, lucky stars, dancing, love... shoot...sing about material girls! I don't care.  Just throw out the yucky stuff.   Tone it down a tad bit and bring us back to the 80's.  It would be much appreciated. Thanks Madonna!!!





A Fan since 1982,
Amy "who loves the old stuff" Harvie

PS- Fellow Bloggers, I have tried to upload a video of Mckenna dancing to Madonna's Lucky Star but it won't work.  Anyone have any tips?



2 comments:

  1. she looks so cute in her mini boden i picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the video file is probably too big for blogger. You can upload to youtube and then post a link to your blog.

    ReplyDelete