Ok, so maybe not that wild. Maybe not that wild at all. Damn. We used to have it in us.
Vauxy, Ors, Curtin and I planned a much needed girls weekend away in beautiful Suncadia. We left Friday afternoon (thanks to me... who is always so late) and arrived at the "hotel/condo" around 6:45 pm. Curtin made us an AMAZING Italian dinner and we stayed up past midnight (I know... LATE) and caught up on life. Its crazy. So much time can pass without us seeing each other yet we always pick up where we left off. I am SOOO thankful to my PI BETA PHI for bringing these ladies into my life. TTF
Saturday morning Vaux and Ors went for a run. Curtin stayed back to work and I stayed back because I left my 3 sports bras at home. I HATE BEING LEFT OUT OF THE RUNNERS CLUB!!! That won't happen again. ;-) By 9:00 am, we were downstairs in the restaurant eating a yummy breakfast and drinking yummy drinks (ok, so I had coffee and water). I know me. I can't drink all day. Darn you mid 30's!!!
By 11:45am we were at the craaaaaaazy harvest party that took place at the winery. We had a grape stomping competition which was actually so much fun. We were called "Kelley and her MILTF's." Curtin won that round but that is only because my feet are the smallest. I mean, my juice kept spilling out of my bucket. I mean, Curtin had the winning barrel. OK! So I lost. And I hate to lose. Oh well. I would rather be the pickle finder anyway. :-)
After stomping grapes, we were off to taste more wine. Thats when it all went down hill. Somewhere between the wine tasting and the gift shop, Vauxy twisted her ankle. It was BAD. We all ended up shuttling home, attempting to take the patient to dinner in a wheelchair, and eventually back in a dark, quiet hotel room.
I guess thats what happens when you start drinking at 9:00 am and friends have headaches and twisted ankles. By 7:00 pm, lights were out and everyone was crashed out... everyone but me that is. I spent the evening reading People, In Touch, talking on the phone and texting. The good news peeps???
NO HANGOVERS FOR US!
So there....
Hey girls, Round 2 anyone? We need a re-do soon!!! XOXO
View from our room
Party foul #1- fire drill during showers
Curtin and her MILTF's
Party Foul #2
AND #3
Weekend Highlights. Comments will remain nameless for security purposes:
" I haven't hid either of you yet but BE CAREFUL."
- regarding obnoxious Facebook posts
"We are going to bug the hell out of Facebook this weekend. Let's start now."
-also regarding obnoxious FB posts
"You guys should be on Dr. Phil. I think you guys are almost Jerry Springer though."
- No comment
"It's probably closed."
- Referring to the bar... at the LATE 6:30 pm
"She's Luigi"
- Referring to the girl dressed up as Luigi IN the swimming pool
"Nighty-Nite"
- Says the waiter as he drops off drink #3 to _____ at 9:30 am.
"It wouldn't be the same if "off gassing" didn't come with us to Suncadia."
- Regarding my inability to NOT talk about toxic chemicals and substances. Darn.
"Want to get together and look at our phones?"
- Regarding how we can't go too long without texting, checking e-mail or Facebook.
"I have to pee." Says friend #1 "Well thats a GOOD SIGN." says friend #2.
- Regarding our conversation about dehydration and drinking endless amounts of alcohol.
If we have to pee, we didn't drink to much!!!!
If we have to pee, we didn't drink to much!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment