Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Favorite

MY FAVORITE...
Elf on a Shelf
Elf begging for an iphone for Christmas
(whats the saying? "You'll shoot your eye out?" No wait, its "in your dreams kid")
Elf hanging our stockings
Elf in time out
Elf finding our Elf on the Shelf - Hocus-
Yes, Mckenna finds Hocus first on many occasions 


I am loving this new family tradition
Well, except for the days I forget to move Hocus
And I am forced to HAUL ASS down the stairs first thing
Before the kids notice that he has not changed places all night long
This usually means Hocus is in a lame spot... like back on the book shelf where he started
Then I look on FB and all of these moms have their Elves playing golf or putting a puzzle together
Geesh...
I've got to get better at this
I must get better at this

1 comment:

  1. LOL! LOL! I have forgotten to move our Sienna the elf several times! And I saw someone on FB post their elf lounging in a dollhouse. LOL!

    ReplyDelete