What happens if he marries the same person TWICE?
Three times a charm? I would say so!
A few weeks ago, my dad and his wife of 30 years said "I DO" once again. I actually remember when they tied the knot the first time. I really remember the UGLY elf shoes they made Jen and I wear. This time we got to be barefoot on the beach, Cannon Beach! Most of the family was there to enjoy the renewal of vows which made this event very special and super duper fun!
Vow renewals, adorable pictures, family fun cycles, Lazy Susan, kids running free, walks on the beach, looking at sea life, sandcastles, kite flying, bonfires, excellent meals and even better company. It was so much FUN!!!
Marriage has its ups and downs. It's not easy. It takes a LOT of hard work and a LOT of dedication and a LOT of compromise. But to be able to still say YES after 30 years tells you something. Congrats to the bride and groom! XO
Here's to the next 30 years you two, from Tim McGraw himself!!!
My next thirty years will be the best years of my life
Raise a little family (or watch your kids raise one) and hang out with my wife
Spend precious moments with the ones that I hold dear
Make up for lost time here, in my next thirty years
Next thirty years
To be continued...





























































No comments:
Post a Comment