Sunday, September 29, 2013

3 years and counting at the Co-op

Fall is here.  School is back in session.  I have to admit, as much as I can't stand all of this rain, I do love fall.  I love September in particular, as it always reminds me of a new school year.  It's a dorky teacher thing I guess but I love it.

I have already mentioned that I am teaching G5 at Somerset Elementary.  Despite its many challenges, I am liking it.  The kids are easy to talk to, understand my sense of humor and can do so much more independently (well, most of them).

School is also back in session at Northpoint.  It is hard to believe this is our 3rd year at the Co-op.  It seems like just yesterday Prita and I were signing Kennedy and Roderick up for Ms. Melissa's two's class.  Kennedy has since moved on to Pre-K at St. Vincent's.  I think both kids are lost without each other.  Its a good thing we are neighbors.

Now it starts all over with our little girls.  Mckenna and Mara are in that same classroom.  Everything seems so small.  The chairs, the tables and even the rug.  How can time go so fast? I always say this but please time, please SLOW DOWN. My babies are getting so big.  See for yourself.

Roderick's 3rd year at the Co-op (Mixed Age- Ms. Rona's Class) 
Turned 4 a few months ago and can already write his own name with guidance.  So proud of my SMART little guy.  I work in Roderick's classroom every Monday.
It's a BIG year for the Little Kitten too.  She has moved up to Ms. Melissa's 2's class.  I work in her classroom every Wednesday.
 So thankful for the influences in my babies lives
Teacher's Pet
 When class is over, you can give Ms. Melissa a handshake, a high five for a hug.  Sissy gives ALL THREE
 Can't wait for another great year at Northpoint Co-op


No comments:

Post a Comment